Leine & Linde expanding in Korea
The latest addition to Leine & Linde’s network around the world is the new branch in South Korea. The purpose of this investment is to support existing customers that are active in the Korean market by providing a high degree of availability and service. Opportunities for Leine & Linde to gain a greater market share in the future are also present as it is a potential growth region. Being able to speak your customers’ language and being in close proximity to them in purely geographical terms are important to Leine & Linde.
- Capital: (and largest city) Seoul
- Population: 48,875,000
- South Korea has the world's highest estimated national IQ, with leading rankings in mathematics, science, problem solving and reading, as recorded by the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development).
- South Korea has the most sophisticated IT infrastructure in the world and is world-renowned in information technology, with leading brand names such as Samsung and LG.
- South Korea is one of the largest shipbuilders in the world.
- POSCO, the third largest steel producer in the world, is based in South Korea.